compensation: Commensurate with education level and experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
InVision Human Services, an innovative non-profit human services organization offering competitive pay, great benefits , and room for advancement, seeks compassionate and motivated Full-time Direct Support Professionals. Employees will receive two pay raises within the first year of employment and may earn a third, performance-based increase as well. Minimum rate to start is $12.00. These are 2.5 day block shift openings, so there is no daily commute to work! You drive to the worksite, work your block shift, and then drive home! $300 Sign-on Bonus for weekend positions! We are looking for great people to support the following:
• Adult Females in Elizabethtown Sunday through Thursday 11pm-7am.
• Adult Females in Elizabethtown Friday and Saturday 11pm-7am.
• Adult Females in Lancaster- f/t live-in Friday afternoon through Sunday night.
Job Duties Include:
• Assist person supported with daily living requirements including but not limited to meal preparation, medication administration, and personal care.
• Manage significant social and behavioral challenges in a supportive, non-restrictive manner. Experience supporting with individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental health challenges, and/or autism is highly desirable.
• Provide transportation and scheduling assistance for medical appointments, therapy sessions, and social outings.
• Document and account for all financial transactions related to person supported.
• Implement and document all supports as specified in the Individual Support Plan.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, and have access to a vehicle.
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field or HS diploma/GED with three years related human service experience.
• Ability to utilize email and assorted computer programs.
• Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and provide written documentation in a clear and understandable manner.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical examination.
InVision Human Services offers competitive wage rates, full medical, vision, & dental coverage, life insurance, 401k, and a generous paid time off plan. Part-time employees also receive paid time off!
We have a new way to browse and apply for jobs!
Please visit www.invisionhs.org and click on Careers, Job Openings. The link to our open positions is in the center of the screen.
InVision Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers