If you love cars, Manheim is the place to be. We auction millions of dollars of great cars every month - and you could be part of our team! Whether you're a car lover or simply looking for a more excitement in your week, our part-time driver opportunity is a fun and flexible way to make additional income.
About the Part-Time Auction Driver Opportunity
Everyone at Manheim loves auction days - and that's when you'll be working. As a part-time driver, you will have the opportunity to drive, stage, and park cars during auction days!
Safety is essential - you'll need to be an experienced and safe driver with a clean driving record and a valid driver's license.
These are part-time roles, working up to 29 hours a week over three days. There are a variety of work schedules available, and we pay competitive rates too. And don't forget your chance to drive great cars throughout the day.
Manheim - there's nowhere else like it
The first thing you'll notice about working at Manheim is the atmosphere. Our employees are what make Manheim the company it is - the largest and best automotive remarketing company in the world. With 20,000 employees in 106 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's leading provider of vehicle remarketing services.
So if you're looking for something to do during your free time, earn additional income, or if you have a passion for cars, then come join the Manheim team!
• Focuses on customer needs and preferences in delivering work product
• Delivers impactful, timely solutions that are meaningful to the customer
• Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved
• Shares information and explains procedures in a way that is easy for others to understand
• Adapts personal style and approach to quickly establish rapport; maintains professional demeanor in all customer situations
• Demonstrates "we versus me" thinking
• Willingly provides assistance and support to others
• Works cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds
• Addresses and resolves conflict directly and constructively
• Builds a relationship network within and across departments
• Drives Results: Plans appropriately for daily work and projects
• Delivers consistently strong performance that co-workers can rely upon
• Ensures manager and others are advised of problems or obstacles in sufficient time for action to be taken
• Recognizes when to escalate a problem to the next level and when to handle it individually
• Negotiates/re-negotiates priorities and competing demands for one's time
• Maintains a proper pace
• Provides clear and thorough information to others (e.g., verbal, written, email, presentations, meetings)
• Listens actively and carefully to others' opinions and ideas
• Shares viewpoints openly and directly with others
• Shares timely information with relevant parties
Develops Self and Others
• Seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills
• Shares own experience and expertise with others
• Accepts feedback openly, without becoming defensive
• Learns from experiences, including successes, setbacks, and/or resistance
Education & Specialized Knowledge
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation. Today, with 20,000 employees at 106 operating locations in 14 countries, Manheim is the world's leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Annually, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran/Employer
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-PA-Manheim-1190 Lancaster Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers