compensation: Hourly Rate plus Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Automotive Inspection Mechanic
PA Inspection Tech
• Perform PA State Inspection/Emission to ensure customer safety.
• Maintain inspection records and ensure compliance.
• General repair and replacement services to include: brake pads and shoes, tires, wheel alignment, steering and suspension components, wheel bearings, exhaust systems, heating and cooling systems, air conditioning, drive train, and accessory installations.
• Maintenance services to include: oil changes, fluid exchanges, filter replacement, fuel system services, preventative maintenance, belt and hose replacement.
• Basic evaluation services to include: charging system analysis, brake inspections, fluid leak evaluations, tire pressure and tread depth reading.
• Visual safety and courtesy inspections.