condition: good fuel: gas odometer: 18600 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Retiring from 2 wheels, so putting up for sale my 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic with thousands in accessories.
18600 miles, mostly highway to Myrtle Beach Bike Week, Ocean City Bike Week, and weekend rides with the local VRA chapter.
Excellent running condition. Oil change and maintenance performed religiously. New battery. Fresh oil and filter change.
Accessories and extras include:
- Mustang Daytripper Seat (original seat included) 330
- Memphis Shades Smoke faded Windshield 200
- Cell phone holder 20
- Cigarette lighter charger 10
- Zumo 550 GPS and holder 300
- Kuryakyn grips 70
- Chrome side covers (originals included) 100
- Cobra Crash Highway Bar 200
- Ness highway pegs 100
- Cobra light bar 240
- LED tail/brake lights installed 100
- Scootworks Extra tooth main sprocket installed to lower RPM (original included) 200
- Stebel horn 35
- Sissy bar and pad 200
- Rear luggage rack 150
- Rear 'slant' leather rack bag 100
- Saddlemen leather bags with custom mounting brackets 200
- Tank is debadged
- Pipes are debaffled
- New spare oil and filter included 25
- Helmets 100+
- Some other bike related stuff
- New Inspection
- TOTAL Accessories 2680
This bike is ready to roll for the summer. I will miss it, but you know, when you hit a certain age.....
Asking 4500 due to all the extras.
Might consider removing all accessories back to stock for a lower price. Offers accepted.
Contact JD by replying to this post or seven 17 five7 6 four808.
Make an OFFER!
Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers