Signarama is now hiring a full time Production Associate for the Lancaster, PA area. The successful candidate will be part of the production and installation team at one of Signarama's most successful franchises.
Signarama Lancaster is consistently growing and looking for strong talent to be part of our Team. We have an amazing opportunity to help local companies represent themselves right here in Lancater. We need someone who is just as excited as we are about WOWing our customers with our professionalism, creativity, service and integrity.
Benefits of Working at Signarama Lancaster
- Supportive team environment where your talents are recognized and rewarded
- Full time position with the ability to work overtime
- Full benefits package, including paid holidays and paid time off
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Everyone that works here genuinely enjoys it and describes the atmosphere as refreshing and rewarding
(previous experience preferred but not required)
- Mask, weed and apply vinyl to various substrates.
- Must be able to use an X-Acto knife and ruler efficiently.
- Load large substrates onto printer
- Cut substrates to size using a saw
- Properly load and use a hot/cold pressure laminator following standard safety precautions.
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Accurately fill in sign layout forms
- Apply vehicle and window graphics.
- Maintain an organized, clean and professional store appearance at all times.
- Successful candidate MUST have a valid driver's license with a clean record
- Must be comfortable with a range of hand and power tools used to service/install signs
- Must be a problem solver, able to self-direct with little to no supervision
- Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn to be proficient in various software programs.
- Must also pass basic math and spelling tests.
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Vinyl Application Experience
A positive attitude and willingness to work with other team members
*Applicant must be able to lift at least 60lbs
Reply to this ad with an updated copy of your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers