QR Code Link to This Post
New Holland, PA
• Are you detailed, accurate, analytical and organized?
• Do you enjoy the challenge of tracking daily inventory levels needed for production & distribution?
• Do you want to work for a company that empowers their employees and strives for continuous improvement?
Key-Link Fencing & Railing Inc., a manufacturer of chain link fencing is looking for an Inventory Coordinator to play a critical role in our supply chain team to ensure accurate inventory counts. As a company, we are interested in people who want to be problem solvers, treat others with respect and bring quality to the decision-making process.
Our Inventory Coordinator Will…
• Maintain database, perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer generated- reports
• Reconcile inventory discrepancies.
• Track purchase orders and investigate problems.
• Ensure all products in inventory are properly labeled and locations are accurate.
• Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and logistics.
• Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures.
• Assist in reconciling VMI / Consigned inventory.
• Monitor and recommend solutions on obsolete, unusable and over-stocked inventory.
• Prepare monthly reports for cycle counts.
• Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
Our Ideal Inventory Coordinator…
• Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Treats teammates with respect.
• Experienced: Previous inventory experience (3+ years preferred)
• Analytical: Able to identify and investigate discrepancies
• Accurate: Passionate about keeping accurate counts
• Good Communicator: Able to communicate effectively with teammates and other departments.
• Efficient: Able to take on a Lean Manufacturing mindset of continuous improvement
What We Offer…
• Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
• Profit Sharing (end of year)
• Health, Dental & Vision benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Commitment to continuous improvement for our business processes & to the professional development of our employees
• A positive work environment, where you have input into changes.
To be considered for our Inventory Coordinator position, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.