QR Code Link to This Post
We are a car dealership located in central Pennsylvania in a new modern state of the art facility. We are seeking a well-rounded experienced new and used car sales manager to join our growing team. Must have solid-verifiable retail used car experience, possess high energy, an impeccable reputation, a commitment to customer service at the highest level and be able to train, motivate and develop our sales consultants.
Job Duties Include:
• Meet monthly forecast and sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives
• Monitor the day-to-day activity reporting of new/used car operations
• Assist sales consultants in closing sales as needed
• Work directly with employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
• Manage, train, and direct a team of sales consultants
• Maintain dealer profiting for the purpose of used car dealer management, including recommendations to improve marketing initiatives, inventory management, showroom sales process and financial reporting
• Collaborate with marketing department to review dealer feedback, trends and factors that will affect dealer operations
• Evaluate financial statements and provide recommendations regarding the new/used car business, organization and expense structure
• Create monthly and annual sales goals/objectives for units, gross profit and expenses.
• Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Review market analysis and sales reports.
• Keep abreast of new/used car inventory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in an auto sales manager role
• Strong knowledge of the automotive industry and dealer operations
• Strong coaching, leadership and negotiation skills
• Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
• Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and dealership software systems
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
• Dealer sales license or the ability to obtain a license
We offer excellent benefits including: Bonuses, car or allowance, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD and other disability buy-up insurances.
For consideration please email your resume.