compensation: Base Salary + Commissions (base salary depends on experience, $18,040+) employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Humankind is hiring a rock-star sales representative to join our growing beverage company. You will get to be a part of a fun and thriving social enterprise where you can bring your head and your heart to work with you.
We're looking for a candidate who has 2+ years of successful sales experience, is energetic, hard-working, self-motivated AND an ideal team player. Must love to travel, drive, drink coffee, to meet new people, and have a strong desire to serve others and to deliver a superior customer experience.
Primarily responsible for establishing and nurturing new Retail Partner accounts within our existing distribution geography.
Expected to work 3 days per week. Competitive base salary and commissions. 5 paid Holidays and 1 week of paid vacation.
A Humankind Sales Representative is primarily responsible for driving top line revenue growth by establishing new direct retail partner accounts, developing existing retail partnerships to maximize value, and by effectively representing Humankind to our distributor partner accounts. They initiate new partnerships by researching and cold calling, working at tradeshows, networking, following up with inbound leads, and participating in distributor rep ride-alongs. They are responsible for fostering long-term win-win partnerships and meeting monthly and quarterly performance goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities: The Sales Representative…
• Researches and identifies potential retail partners within our established distribution geography.
• Visits potential retail partners to introduce Humankind to establish new Retail Partner accounts (Cold Calling).
• Follows up with potential retail partners in a professional, timely and effective way.
• Orchestrates and directs direct-mail, social media, and other marketing campaigns to attract new Retail Partners.
• Plans and participates in regular multi-day Sales Campaigns.
• Represents the Humankind brand at tradeshows.
• Aggressively works on developing existing retail partnerships to maximize value for both parties.
• Thoroughly updates and maintains company CRM on a regular basis.
• Effectively listens to, diagnosis, and resolves customer complaints.
• Monitors the competitive marketplace and makes recommendations to management on potential improvements.
• Submits regular activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans.
• Submits timely expense reimbursement requests, and commission scorecards.
• Willingly contributes to the company in a variety of ways that might fall outside the “typical” sales representative’s duties, such as by helping make deliveries, merchandising stores, and putting away inventory.
• Works effectively with department and cross-functional teams to develop and implement process improvements that provide value to the customer. Actively participates in team meetings.
• Contributes to the team atmosphere by being an Ideal Team Player.
• Performs all duties as assigned by management.
The ideal Sales Representative is focused on representing the Humankind brand well by providing a high level of value and service, contributes to our team atmosphere, is an excellent communicator, is self-motivated, determined, and able to set, track and reach sales goals consistently by planning and connecting daily activities to accomplishing and prioritizing long-term goals.
Time Requirement: 3 days per week. 8-10 hours per day. 24-28 hours per week.
Please email cover letter and resume. Due to the number of applications received, you MUST have credible sales experience and demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of our mission to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers