compensation: Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cosmetologist Or Nail Technician
Part time - 1 to 2 days/week - flexible; excellent position for a semi-retired cosmetologist looking for extra income.
Excellent working conditions in a beautiful, spacious salon in a premier senior living community in Lancaster, PA
Matura Salon and Spa Management Field Manager
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, basic and gel (no light) manicures, basic pedicures and basic facials. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum of three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Experience with memory care a plus. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Flexible compensation plan for the right candidate - direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, and Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Comprehensive "REVEAL" memory care training.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.
Location Lancaster PA
Apply online: http://www.maturasalonandspa.com/careers/28/cosmetologist
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers