Want to put your CDL experience to work but still be home every night? B.R. Kreider & Son, Inc. is looking for a full-time licensed CDL Class A Driver with the ability to operate a dump truck on the road and on job sites in a safe manner for our Paving Department.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, matching 401K plan, paid holidays and much more!
**PAID OVERTIME AFTER 8 HOURS DAILY**
- Operate truck in a safe manner while traveling and on job sites
- Ability to locate job sites and material suppliers with ease
- Understand & skilled at properly loading asphalt to minimize segregation of materials & not to exceed axle-weight limits
- Must be able to proficiently haul stone, asphalt mixes and soils to and from job sites
- Transfer material into paver without bumping and dumping in front of paver
- Safely load, secure, and transport equipment
- Assist with labor duties on the job site
- Daily equipment maintenance and pre-/post-trip vehicle inspections
- Maintain a clean truck and promote a professional image of the company
Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License Required
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Must be 18 or older