QR Code Link to This Post
Hiring Company Drivers
Dedicated, Local, Reefer Lanes
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Family-owned-and-operated business – we treat drivers like family
- Home daily
- Off weekends
- Excellent benefits
- New Incentive based pay package
- Vacation and sick pay
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Student drivers welcome
Requirements for this trucking job:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a Class A or B CDL
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must meet MVR standards set by the company regarding any violations
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department.
- Must have the ability to read, write English and perform simple mathematical calculations with general mental ability to handle receipts, read maps and road signs, maintain logs, etc
- Prompt and regular attendance at work
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Feesers pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, employee discount on all products we offer to customers, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
About Feesers Inc
Feesers Inc., founded in 1901, as a fruit and produce wholesaler, is family-owned-and-operated and has grown into a full-line food-service distributor. Located in the Harrisburg/Hershey area of Central Pennsylvania, Feesers, Inc. services restaurants, healthcare facilities, educational facilities, and other institutions throughout Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Start Your Career!